Create Validating Visuals.
Create a Successful Project.
Enjoy this selection of test photos created by Brent Taylor and retouched by our digital team.
Lighting Test Examples
This is the step-by-step process we have developed.
- Client arranges shipping of items to be shot, and ships to photoshoot location.
- Client notifies OMS of incoming shipment including product numbers. OMS logs product numbers in QuickBase.
- OMS plans and books shooting days to accommodate the size and urgency of incoming shipment.
- Upon shipment arrival, OMS enters product numbers into QuickBase for tracking to begin (see video below).
- Production begins on products, which can include hanging and steaming when working with apparel.
- Photographer(s) shoots products, and uploads RAW files to OMS retouching team. Journey tracked though QuickBase.
- Files are retouched and sized to clients specifications. Thumbnail of final retoucher file added to QuickBase.
- Retouched files are delivered to client via clients’s DAM, FTP, or WeTransfer.
- OMS packs up completed products and ships them back to client. Packing list provided.
- Product marked as complete.
Inventory Tracking - Polished and Simplified
In-house Photo Retouching
There’s no photo magic here, it just looks like it
OMS believes in taking on a visual challenge and rising to the occasion. A great photo gets us 90% of the way to the desired product. Digital retouching pushes us to 100%. There is an undeniable “wow” factor here, but our joy comes from sharing the process with others.
Where an in-house team makes the difference
- Full collaboration with photographers and clients
- Photographers can shoot with next steps in mind
- Revisit finished images anytime to fit your next campaign
Studios in Cincinnati, Denver, & Orlando
Each Shooting Space Has
A professional kitchen
Each kitchen has everything a food stylist or chef would need. Ovens, ranges, ample prep areas, refrigerators, freezers, all types of cooking equipment, utensils, and more. Even fryers!
A client work area
Each space has an area for clients, with snacks, beverages, high-speed wi-fi, and access to high-def screens where photographers can show their work in progress. You will actually get work done while we execute your shoot.
A closed set option
Have a product that requires discretion? Each floor is an excellent space for privacy. We can lock the doors, draw the curtains, and have only designated people enter. The entire OMS staff has signed a non-disclosure agreement for all clients that work with us. Just let us know in advance if this is something you need.
The puzzle that makes a photo shoot
Producing a photo shoot is all about working with moving parts. Coordinating multiple people, timelines, locations, props, and communication lines is a full-time job. This is exactly why we have a dedicated team.
Photographers and their support crew
The photographer can execute a vision, but they can’t do everything solo. It’s imperative to find the right crew to work alongside the photographer. Depending on the requirements of the shoot, we’ll find, coordinate and schedule the involvement of several different people.