As the COVID-19 pandemic escalates OMS Photo is taking our responsibility seriously. In order to protect our staff and clients, we are actively establishing measures following CDC guidelines that still enable us to accomplish our client’s needs.
We recognize this is a unique time for everyone. The following measures will be in place as long as prescribed by our government and the CDC.
Concerning our employees
- Requiring all sick employees to stay home.
- In addition, requiring all employees to stay home if any family member is sick.
- Asking all employees who can work from home to do so.
- We currently have weekly office cleanings in place.
- In addition, all employees must clean their hands often with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, or wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- All communal and kitchen spaces must be cleaned after use.
Concerning our clients and employees
- We are asking all clients and our employees to practice safe social distancing measures.
- We are asking all clients who are sick to not attend shoots.
- In addition, asking all clients with sick family members to not attend shoots.
- Clients are more than welcome to do remote approvals if they feel uncomfortable attending a shoot.
- All studio shoots will only have essential OMS Photo staff on-site
- All on-location shoots are subject to be postponed on a case-by-case basis.
- Locations shoot with fewer than 10 people and are outdoors are still considered safe by CDC standards.
- Almost all post-production needs will be performed off-site
- As a company, we promise to waive all cancelation and rescheduling fees associated with OMS Photo. However, the client is responsible for any outside vendor/ freelancer cancellation fees.
As the COVID-19 outbreak unfolds we will update this post with any new changes we implement.
Please sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media to see future announcements.